Today I got to go with Mom, Dad, and Katie to do baptisms at the temple. It was a great time! I did like 20 names and 4 of them were from Tennessee, so I got to call Jason and brag a little bit. After, us girls did lunch. It was a great way to start my day. It felt funny driving down the road a few minutes and being at the temple, usually it would be a whole day ordeal. I can already tell I want to make this a regular habit, especially during these hot summer months and it is an awesome indoor activity in a very comfortable building! I rarely see Jason these days. He divides his time between work, the farm, and flying. I am hoping one day all his hard work will pay off, so far it hasn't really but I will still wait. So will my bills. Most days I feel like a single mom, with just me and the boys are scrounging around looking for things to entertain us. This turns into VERY long days for us. We have been going to the cafeteria for lunches and doing the sprinkler thing, and we are going to go to a few of the free movies they play here, but mostly we are up to our own ideas what to do. I am waiting to start "nesting," but so far no luck. My house seems to be a mess even after hours or days of cleaning. I have also decided a need a new vehicle because I can't hoist myself in and out of my Yukon very well. I won't be holding my breath on the new car thing, but it is a nice dream.
Carter has been in voice lessons and loves them! He told me last night that he wanted a "tar" and some big speakers to plug into his "tar" so he could rock and roll on stage! He said, "Mom, I going to be a star." I told him after his mission that would be fine. He also wants to be a cowboy, a doctor, and a scientist so he'll be very busy. He recently got a pair of spurs that he is very proud of and likes to wear around. Keaton was a bit jealous and now wants a pair. Keaton has been pretty easy like usual, he mainly just tags along with me every where I go. He is resisting potty training and seems perfectly content to stay the baby, which will have to change very soon. That is us for today, nothing really different or noteworthy, just us.
No comments:
Post a Comment