"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Friday, September 21, 2007
Our Big Mess
If you thought toddlers weren't messy, your in for a surprise. So this is how the story goes...Well Carter has discovered how to open the fridge and have access to plenty of favorites. Well it was around midnight one night when upon hearing the patter of little feet across our tile Jason was kicked out of bed to investigate. It was our little guy who was so thirsty he wanted to go get a drink. So he was given a drink and escorted back to bed. Well Jason slept through the next two adventures out of bed and I just made sure that Carter went back to bed each time. Later that morning around 6, Carter decided he was up for the day and went to go watch cartoons. Well I got up to check on Carter and found two juice boxes in Carter's bed and one had leaked all over the mattress. The third juice box was in the fridge with the straw in backwards. So while I was cleaning up that mess Carter decided to hide in his closet. I didn't hear him for a while so I went to investigate and found him in his closet pouring liquid foundation down his new cowboy boot. Well the foundation was smeared all over himself, the wall, in and out of the boot, and most importantly the carpet. So in trying to clean up the mess it was on everything including me and all over the bathroom too. I tried to get into clean the closet but I couldn't fit...for some reason being 8 months pregnant doesn't afford you alot of room in tight spaces. So when your a mother of a 2 year old, do you get to claim insanity before 8 o'clock in the morning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment