"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
New House!
We finally got to move into our new house! Carter told me that he wanted to go back to the "other house" to sleep and that we needed to take everything back to our other house. Not happening! I don't think I will ever move again! Unless, I am really rich and can have a moving company come and pack me up! Keaton spent his first night sharing a room with Carter and did pretty well until Carter woke him up at 5 a.m. I didn't actually know what time it was because we don't have a clock put up yet, but my whole body new it wasn't time to get up yet! I only dumped one dresser out of the moving trailer in the move! Pretty impressive eh? Yeah, everyone asks why was I driving so fast.....for the record I was only going 5mph, Pima roads aren't that smooth and you try driving with a wiggly baby on your lap and a 3 year old bouncing around the truck! But none the less my new home is beautiful and now I want to buy all new furniture to match it! Jason's wallet will be smoking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for new house! PICS, PICS! I WANT PICS! :-) Your "mess" story was HILARIOUS...I miss that kid. Wanna switch for a few days? Give Grant a week and he'll be walking.
Cute blog layout link: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
michaelandjillrogers.blogspot.com
Your blog is fun to read- Keep writing! It's my new "therapy"...gotta get my fix. That and it makes for GREAT "scrapbooks" and journaling later...and it allows for a lot more details than scrapping.
Post a Comment