Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's

For dinner last night I made breakfast for dinner. I made zucchini pancakes and green eggs and ham. Carter gets up to the table and says "What's this?" He didn't want to eat it because it looked yucky. He didn't think my little joke was funny. Earlier that day he got into trouble and he had to come sit on my lap. He tried to bite me, but it wasn't very hard so I made no reaction. Well today Keaton got into trouble and had to come sit on my lap. Carter comes up to Keaton and whispers, "Keaton, just bite mommy." Meaning thats what it takes to get down. NAUGHTY! Luckily for Keaton he didn't listen, but unluckily for Carter I know what he is up to now. So Carter will tell Keaton to do all the dirty work for him. Today Jason got three trampolines. Two for the frames for a chicken coop and one to jump on for the boys. Carter got confused and wanted to know which one was for the "chicken poop." Who knows?

No comments: