This is the aftermath after Jason's piro day.
New baby foal born down at the farm a couple of weeks ago.
Keaton and Sugar
Saturday Conference session. It was so windy that day, and it was a cold wind. It was not fun to be picnicking down at the farm that day. I would rather watch conference on my own T.V. out of the cold wind. Jason didn't mind so much, but I threw a fit and we went home. Plus, it was hard to keep Keaton in one place were our little radio was, I wasn't getting any of the messages chasing him and being bitter at the wind. We will have a "do over" another day.
1 comment:
Hey jen,
Sorry about this week with braden it was a little crazy! I subbed all week at thatcher and left danny home with the kids haha anyways i am home now whenever a good time for braden to come over just give me a call...we are home all day tomorrow (sat) and then next week except for monday we are going to mesa but just give me a call...have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment