Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Jen!


May 11th should be a national holiday for my birth! Just kidding. It was a good day, or at least I tried really hard to make it be. I started off with aerobics in the morning and I didn't do any housework all day, just played with the boys. Jason came home and did a little yard work and we went out to enjoy the sunshine with him. Keaton thought that he would try eating dog poop while we were out there, I am sure glad he didn't like it! We all went out to dinner to celebrate and Jason took me to a movie afterwards for a date. I got a sony DSLR-A200 digital camera for my birthday. Jason said that the money for gifts comes out of the same account anyway so why don't I just go get what I want for my birthday. He might regret telling me to do that because I have expensive tastes. As I get older the presents are going to get bigger to compensate! Look out 50!! Next year I might take a little trip to Las Vegas for my birthday...who knows! All in all it was a good day better than turning 25 thats for sure! Everyone forgot, I was pregnant with the stomach flu and I don't want to remember that birthday. But I made up for it this year with my new camera!

2 comments:

mandee said...

Love love love love love the new camera!!!! Im glad you had a good b day.

Katie Thompson said...

I like the camera too :D