Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Day With Carter

So yesterday Carter was on a mean streak. Not one of his better days. So when I asked him to get dressed it ended up with him getting some spanks. After that we were on the way to Grandma's house and in the car he was still not over the previous situation. He said, "Mom, you broke my heart in two. Don't you love me anymore?" I told him that I did love him and that he needed to listen to Mommy. I was laughing, I probably shouldn't have but it was so funny he really is starting to know how to play me, the stinker. Then later that evening I had the boys loaded up in the car to go home when he pulled out his balloon pump and started blowing air into Keaton's ear, which Keaton did not think was funny at all! So I threw the pump out of the car! The whole way home he was screaming and I was doing my best to ignore him. Well he then proceeded to get my sunglasses and tell me, "Mom, I am going to break you sunglasses." So he did, he broke of both ear pieces and broke out a lense. So I remained calm and continued to drive home when he said "Ha ha sucka!" First of all, where in the heck did he learn that?!! Second of all he just pushed the wrong button. Well when he got home he didn't like the fact that all his chore money ended up in Mommy's purse for some new sunglasses. I let Jason handle it after he got home, he does a better job at the discipline thing anyway... let's just say he came to and understanding after that.

2 comments:

Teryn said...

haha! Wow! I know.. you wonder where in the HECK they come up with their little sayings! I love that all his chore money went into your purse for new sunglasses ;) hehe!

Katie Thompson said...

yeah all 2 quarters :D That was hilarious but not as hilarious as last night haha.... (rolling of the eyes. lol