Well for the summer we have just been hanging out. Carter has been doing T-ball and swim lessons. Keaton we are just finally getting him use to the pool. We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum and played. Carter went fishing with his Dad yesterday for four hours and they only caught a one little fish, but they had a great time. He has been begging to go for a long time. Keaton is just happy to go see Grandpa Griffin. Jason has been really busy with work and flying. My little hair shop has been so slow, my shoe money is down to flip flops! No stilettos for the Jen! Anyway, happy summer days we are having. Last night Jason and Carter got back from fishing about 9:00 p.m. and so we decided to grill up some hamburgers real quick. Carter started talking about how he needed a little sister to take care of. He said Carden had one and now he needs one. He asked where they came from and I tried to skip that part. Well I asked him what she would look like. He told me she would have curly hair and have one blue eye and one green eye. I asked if she would be tiny or big. He said "as big as me." Well I was thinking this conversation was getting pretty funny and asked him what her name was. His reply was "Leasia." Well I thought not bad for a four year old picking out names for a pretend sister. He then quickly told me that we needed to buy her a pink fishing pole for the pond. I told him alright that was a good idea. He said we needed to buy her a kite too. He told me he needed to teach her how to fly a kite when it was really windy. I don't think Jason liked were this conversation was going, because he really likes the idea of having a bunch of boys. So he told Carter to stop talking and eat his dinner! It was a really funny conversation around the dinner table, and no I am not announcing ANYTHING! Babies are spaced out at my house! Carter pretty much takes up any extra time that might allow extra kids at my house. Keaton is a gem and Carter is cute but he is just a busy, requiring full attention kind of kid. I love my boys!
"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Silly Summer Things.
Well for the summer we have just been hanging out. Carter has been doing T-ball and swim lessons. Keaton we are just finally getting him use to the pool. We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum and played. Carter went fishing with his Dad yesterday for four hours and they only caught a one little fish, but they had a great time. He has been begging to go for a long time. Keaton is just happy to go see Grandpa Griffin. Jason has been really busy with work and flying. My little hair shop has been so slow, my shoe money is down to flip flops! No stilettos for the Jen! Anyway, happy summer days we are having. Last night Jason and Carter got back from fishing about 9:00 p.m. and so we decided to grill up some hamburgers real quick. Carter started talking about how he needed a little sister to take care of. He said Carden had one and now he needs one. He asked where they came from and I tried to skip that part. Well I asked him what she would look like. He told me she would have curly hair and have one blue eye and one green eye. I asked if she would be tiny or big. He said "as big as me." Well I was thinking this conversation was getting pretty funny and asked him what her name was. His reply was "Leasia." Well I thought not bad for a four year old picking out names for a pretend sister. He then quickly told me that we needed to buy her a pink fishing pole for the pond. I told him alright that was a good idea. He said we needed to buy her a kite too. He told me he needed to teach her how to fly a kite when it was really windy. I don't think Jason liked were this conversation was going, because he really likes the idea of having a bunch of boys. So he told Carter to stop talking and eat his dinner! It was a really funny conversation around the dinner table, and no I am not announcing ANYTHING! Babies are spaced out at my house! Carter pretty much takes up any extra time that might allow extra kids at my house. Keaton is a gem and Carter is cute but he is just a busy, requiring full attention kind of kid. I love my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! I loved this update ;) Carter will be a great older brother to a little sister one day ;)
Post a Comment