Carter still asks about every week to go fishing. Both my boys love to be outdoors and do boy things! Thank goodness! It will be much more enjoyable once it starts to cool of some.
Carter started preschool again. He NEEDS school to keep his brain busy.
We have been doing alot of horseback riding lately and the boys have enjoyed every minute of it. I on the other hand believe that there should be a jelly filled saddle for those of us who are not accustomed to being saddle sore! Carter gets his own horse most of the time and he does a really good job. Keaton is happy to go along for the ride. Both boys aren't scared one bit, I think I should be worried about that but they enjoy it alot! If we go by the horses and don't ride them it puts Keaton into hysterics.
This is Keaton yesterday playing dress up. I don't know what he was going for, but he brought me all the stuff to help him put it on. What a silly boy, he wore this "getup" for most of the afternoon. Love my boys they are my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment