"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Friday, September 4, 2009
Nerves
So Jason and I get to go on our first trip alone since our honeymoon. Our honeymoon was in Vegas on New Year's Eve. The same weekend that Britney Spears got married for like 52 hours. The had to shut down Vegas' streets due to terrorist threats. Well we didn't have a whole lot of money to go do things in Vegas and when we got back Walmart ruined ALL the pictures of from our honeymoon. So I voted for a redo, 5 1/2 years later I get my wish. This time we are going to L.A. to experience being young and in love again...ha ha ha! But this time I am way to nervous, because I am leaving my kids behind for a few days. A few days longer than I have ever left them! My friend told me that I would have a whole lot of fun and come back rested and a better mom. But I think I might be a nervous wreck worrying about my boys the whole time. Keaton is my baby and I think I worry about him the most, does he know that its just a trip and we are coming back in just a few days? I am hoping that he will be distracted enough he just won't notice. Then on the other hand Jason and I need this for us and when will we get this oppertunity again? SO I am going and I am way excited with big nerves along for the ride! Jason says he is not excited yet but I am sure when he sees the big jets at the airport that thats when his excitement will hit, right now he's just worrying how much it's going to cost him. Thus, I am going to take lots of pictures on my DIGITAL camera and live it up and order room service! This is my plan anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We've had several over nighters away from Chad and one time for a whole week. You'll miss 'em but you just gotta enjoy that time with your hubby and try not to think about it so much. It really will be good for you guys so relax and have a good time!!
We've had several over nighters away from Chad and one time for a whole week. You'll miss 'em but you just gotta enjoy that time with your hubby and try not to think about it so much. It really will be good for you guys so relax and have a good time!!
Thats why I'M watching your children ..... I could have totally been like to heck with this! But no.... I am thinking of the safety and sanity of your children :D ;D
Post a Comment