A funny story for this year happened Christmas morning. I had gotten up with the baby early that morning and he was awake ready to start his day. So I went to the kitchen and poured myself some cereal. I heard Carter creeping down the hall towards the tree. It kinda surprised me so I jumped from behind the tree and yelled, "Carter what are doing out of bed!" The look on his face was priceless and gave me the best belly chuckle I have had in a long time. You would have thought judging by the look on his face the Santa caught him sneaking a peek. He turned and bolted back down the hall and jumped on his bed! I laughed the whole way down the hall, I've never seen him run so fast. So we woke the rest of the house up for our Christmas morning parade down the hall.
"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas 2010
A funny story for this year happened Christmas morning. I had gotten up with the baby early that morning and he was awake ready to start his day. So I went to the kitchen and poured myself some cereal. I heard Carter creeping down the hall towards the tree. It kinda surprised me so I jumped from behind the tree and yelled, "Carter what are doing out of bed!" The look on his face was priceless and gave me the best belly chuckle I have had in a long time. You would have thought judging by the look on his face the Santa caught him sneaking a peek. He turned and bolted back down the hall and jumped on his bed! I laughed the whole way down the hall, I've never seen him run so fast. So we woke the rest of the house up for our Christmas morning parade down the hall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christmas looks like it was too fun at your house! And congrats on the new baby...i have been slacking at reading blogs, he is adorable and i love his name! I hope you are getting around easy and adjust to baby number 3 easily!
Post a Comment