"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Happy New Year 2011!
I should make a blog just for Carter's adventures or I should say mishaps. I was thinking of all the things he has done or gotten himself into and what 2011 would bring...well it brought pink eye for Carter. At least we are starting off the year in typical Carter fashion. I am pretty sure he could give Dennis the menace a run for his money with all the things Carter seems to get into. Let's see where do I begin...partially deaf in his left ear, he drank a bottle of bubble gum benadryl, ate a glass Christmas ball, spent a week in the hospital with broncliolitis, broke his arm falling from a bunk bed, dumped and painted foundation all over his closet, ruptured his ear drums twice, made friends all over L.A. by showing strangers his new shoes, fell down into a basement under construction, put a whole in his closet door and then took the door off the tracks, took the back of his dresser off, took my steak knifes and hid them outside, hid all the wooden spoons and belts in the house, has made numerous "rockets" and lit them on fire, asked a total of 3oo questions from Pima on the way to Safford (Jason counted), sang in front of a theater full of people and after that he wanted to be a rock star, comes home with various small gift from girls at school, got thrown from a horse split his eye open and a concussion, a month later got 2nd concussion and doesn't remember what happened, and last Saturday he saw some spray paint and went to investigate it and he sprayed himself in his eye. These are just a few example and this in a nut shell is why we call him Carter-Bean. I am tired...very tired. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment