Thursday, January 8, 2009

Famous Preschool Quotes

So at preschool Carter's teachers handed me a book of the funny things that the kids had said through out the year. It's pretty funny to hear what 3 year olds are thinking about. Here is Carter's quotes.
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
-I went to the beach with a crab. He's not mad. He's happy. He didn't get me. I made a sand castle. I went swimming.
If you could buy anything in the whole world, what would it be?
-
I would buy a flashlight and shine it on the wall. I would buy a big farm cause it has playdough in it. I would buy a toy so I could play games.
What does Mom do all day?
-
She sleeps, but I wake her up. Mommy told me to make the pictures. She washes the dishes. She cleans the kitchen and do's dinner.
What does Dad do all day?
-He works at the tractor. He works at two lights, cause it's broken. He fix it. He goes to the mountains. He gets two bears and he shoots snakes. He shoots dragons and monsters. That's what he do.
How old is your mom/dad?
-
He's this many (3 fingers) plus one. Mommy one, too.
What are your chores?
-
I clean up my toys and make my bed. I wash the dishes, but my mommy, she helps.
What is a rainboy and how is it made?
-
A rainbow is magicnation. It's made of colors. You make it with red and yellow and blue and red and orange and pink. I like rainbows.
What is a veteran?
-My grandpa says you put it down in and it melts. Then you wipe it off.
Who is your favorite perosn in the whole world? Why?
-
Buster and Goobies. I love them and they are pretty. I love them all the days.
Who is the Great Pumpkin?
-I made a happy face on him. But my mom said,"Wait!, Wait!" Someone forgot to bringed me it (candy) to me!
Why do we have Thanksgiving?
-So we can eat snacks, water, fishes, and cookies. That's what we eat on Thanksgiving. It's a thank you!
What did you have for Thanksgiving?
-
I had pie and dinner and turkey. Then I played basketball with Katie at Grandma's.
Tell me about Santa? Where does he live?
-
He lives in a house, somewhere in the mountains. He looks like Santa with the flass on, when I sat on his lap. He comes down the chimney and we say "click, click, click." And he brings us lots of toys. He comes from his house way far away.
What do you want for Christmas?
-I want a truck for Christmas, and lot of presents.
The Preschool Cookbook, Cookies by Carter Bryce
-
We made chocolate cookies. We put in eggs. 1-2-3-4-5. Then you put them in the oven. You wait for beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep. Then you get the cookies. then I wash the dishes. I;m mama's helper.

3 comments:

Bell Family said...

He has such a colorful imagination doesn't he? What a wonderful way to see the world...through a preschoolers eyes.

J-ME said...

My favorite- He comes down the chimney and we say "click, click, click." haha Kids are so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

I think we need to exploit this child while we can. One day his cuteness will wear off. Let's do lots of interviews with him and write a book. I'm still waiting for my "interview" about visiting Hawaii. However, the 'calling Hawaii to see if he can come over and play' is priceless! I think I need to move to Thatcher so I can have constent Carter time. I'll be your nanny!!!