"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Sickies.
Jason, Carter, and Keaton all have junkie colds. It hit Keaton pretty hard because he is little. He was doing 50 breaths per minute at 4 this morning which is really high and still pretty feverish. All night I alternated tylenol and motrin. Breathing treatments with the nebulizer was noisy but they seemed to help a little and I was suctioning out his nose like crazy. I watched pretty much all night for blue lips but that all went well. I went to bed this morning at 6 a.m. and had to get up at 7:30 a.m., kids need to eat breakfast no matter how tired I am. Just don't look at Keaton the wrong way or he may loose his cool, he is pretty touchy this morning. I might start seeing things and don't even ask me to drive anywhere....the lack of sleep so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen will you put up all of the photo's from the farm so i get them ? Thanks bye .
Oh miss Jen, how I wish I could be there to ease the burden. I would wrap the little ones in my arms and rock them to sleep. I would rub your feet and let you sleep. Maybe I'll just have to start working on your quilt so you can feel the good vibes from it. For now, just imagine the quilt and that you are wrapped in it with no cares in the world, sipping a hot cocoa, staring out the window in a state tranquility!
Post a Comment