"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Karma
Clumsy Jen broke her foot. I guess it was karma coming to me. I had had a pretty rough morning with the boys to begin with. Carter woke up before 6 and was trouble from then on. Well it got to the point were he said he was going to break my door down, while I had it closed getting dressed, well he tried to do it with a plastic sword. Well it didn't go over so well because I ended up breaking the sword in half and throwing it out the back door. I stomp back to my room and jammed my foot into my ever so solid bed. I heard a snap and immediate pain. I couldn't decide whether to curse or to cry. Keaton was sitting on the floor laughing at me! He thought mommies' faces and body curled over my foot was pretty dang funny! I didn't think so at the time but maybe I will later. Well I made it through the rest of the morning went to a funeral and on the way home we stopped by Uncle Rex's office and got my foot x-rayed and booted up. Anyway, Keaton and Carter have this thing where Keaton yells "NO!" at Carter and Carter yells back "You're not the boss!" Well the funny thing is they both think they are the boss. Yesterday Carter got in trouble for something and I sent him to his room. He yelled back, "I am going to slam my door really hard!" Well he slammed his door over and over again before I could hobble down the hall. Well he slammed the door so well that the closet doors behind his bedroom door were knocked off their tracks with a big hole in one of them were the door knob hit. The thing is, is that he always tells me what naughty thing he is going to do before he does them. So all the naughty is premeditated. I had a neighbor say oh he'll grow out of it at 4 but I am still waiting, I think I am in for it! Was I a very precocious child and am having the karma come back to me in full force?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha! oh.. I'm so sorry about your foot! That stinks :) maybe Carter will grow out of it by age 5?? hehe..
Hey Jen! I am sorry to hear about your bad day!!! I totally know how boys can be. If you need a break, I would love to come and get your boys for a play date at my house. Let me know.
Post a Comment