Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bowling.

So Jason agreed to take me on a date last night. But we ended up going out as a family bowling. It was a last minute decision that ended up being fun. Carter kinda had the idea of how to play, but thought that you bowled at the church or Grandma Wendy's house. We got there and the boys stood at the top of the steps staring down at the lanes below watching. Once we paid for our lane and shoes we were off! Keaton couldn't wait his turn and had already dropped a ball on the ground before we even got started. Jason ended up having to help lift the ball for each of the boys and help them push it down the lane. Keaton wanted to do it every time and not have to wait, his grin was from ear to ear, but he would scream while he had to wait for his turn. We had to put the rails up on the lane, it helped my score up quite a bit and Jason's too, though he wouldn't admit it. The bowling alley was filled with teeny boppers and we were smack dab in the middle of them. I was amazed to see how young these kids were and not having some kind of adult supervision. There was one girl there in particular she had to be eleven or twelve, too young in my book to be hanging out on a Friday night. She had this boyfriend too with her too. Me and Jason noticed that she seemed way too young to have a boy and be hanging all over each other. I told Jason if I found any of my girls hanging on boys like that, especially that young, I would immediately send them to an all girls finishing school in Switzerland! I didn't care how much it cost! Where was her mother?! We wonder why are youth are seeming to make bad choices. I think that most of the parents out there are not accepting the responsibilities of parenthood and being a parent and not a friend. That was my little soapbox for the day. We all really had a great time and the boys were tuckered out by the time we got home later that night.

No comments: