This is our second batch of puppies. Since the first batch was lets just say not pure bred and I could of shot a dog or two, we made sure that Sugar was bred with another pure blue heeler. She had two females and three males and they are really cute! This batch we will sell instead of giving away. Sugar makes a great mom.
Jason likes to tease Sugar and take a puppy out of the box and she follows him and watches him very closely. Then he will put it down and leave it and she will pick it right up and take it back to her "nest." The boys really like the puppies and I occasionally find Carter in the box with them. I think Sugar wants a break and go back to the farm, today she jumped into the back of Jason's truck....
No comments:
Post a Comment