Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The big 28.

Really, 28 wasn't that big. But what do you do when you don't have money and a hubby that is gone ALL the time. Jason was more than glad to greet me into being 28. I was dragging my feet about it. I told myself the older I get the bigger and better gifts I will receive....right....well it was a thought anyway to cushion the blow of getting older. I have no pictures because nothing really went on, it was the same as any other day, which from what I hear is normal with getting older. me and Jason told each other that we would make birthdays a big deal, because it wasn't at my house growing up. I think we are sliding down a slippery slope of being bores with our birthdays, but for the boys I think we are doing pretty good so far. I did get a maternity dress from my mother-in-law and I bought myself a lemon meringue pie. So Happy Birthday to the Jen who wishes she was 21 again.

2 comments:

Danielle Haws said...

Happy Birthday! I thought of you on your birthday. 28 is great!

Michael Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.