Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh Boy Now I Got 3!

So me and Jason went to a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. The doc promised me we could take a little peak to see the gender this appointment so I held him to it. At first the baby's legs where crossed but suddenly everything came into view and Jason exclaimed, "It's a boy!" and started laughing with the doctor confirming. The boy parts where hard to miss. I seriously didn't know whether to laugh hysterically or cry hysterically. I was disappointed and really happy at the same time and it was a jumble of emotions. I was hoping for a girl, but had an inkling that it might be a boy. All three pregnancies have been a little different so I really didn't have an idea as to the gender. Jason just kept on saying that it was just going to be a boy. Well he was right. So now I need to find new things to get excited about the whole boy thing over again. My first thought was Halloween I could dress them up like the Three Amigos or something like that. Then I thought maybe they'll get to play football together. Then I thought that my boys were so cute that I will have all kinds of girls calling my house all hours of the night when they are teenagers...I will have to turn off my phone. I also began to think that I will have three boys that can mow the lawn and other hard work around the house for me, that thought made me happy. But Jason already said that Pa needed more farm hands so that means I have to share them. Strong strapping farm boys, yipee! So I quickly reminded Jason that he said that I could adopt a girl, he said he didn't remember saying that. Darn it! I should have recorded it! But I think it would be really great to travel to Europe and pick up some cute little baby, Jason isn't sold on the idea. Oh well, I guess the boys will be our thing. I am greatly outnumbered and I am still raising Jason.

5 comments:

Mark Johnson said...

Congrats Jen! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Good luck with a house full of boys!! If anyone can handle it, you can. :)

Marcie Curtis said...

Jen! You can borrow my girls ANYTIME! haha! Your boys are ADORABLE so ya the whole girls calling thing is gonna be an issue I am sure! haha! LOVE YA!

sharla wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharla wood said...

oh Jen, how exciting 3 boys. We are on our 4th try to have our first boy, maybe I should go stock up on Pima water--most of my Pima friends have boys. I think i'm going to be mean and make my husband wait until after I have the baby to find out if it's a boy or girl. If it is a boy you will have to tell me all your mommy secrets, because your boys are adorable. Congrats!!!!!

Craig said...

Since when are you pregnant again?! You need to tell me these things! Congrats! And if you want to trade for my Hannah, I could use a break from the drama. Seriously, I don't know where she gets it! When are you due? Your boys are as cute as ever! P.S. I think Carter should marry Hannah!