
Sunday we went for a drive to check the cotton to see if it is pushing through and the tops of the needed to be knocked off. I think Jason was trying to get out of going to church and blame it on the cotton. He goes to work at the mine at 5:30 in the morning and then goes straight to the farm after work and most nights does not get home till after 9 at night. He has been working really hard and I hope it pays off.

We checked the cotton in our pajamas and threw rocks in the canal. The boys love it outside.

Right now Carter is cheaper than the mexicans, but I don't think that will last long. He is quickly learning about the value of money. He probably will get that tube to start and be the best irrigate guy on the farm in a few years. It's in his blood. Starting tubes is hard and you have to have a big enough hand to cover the hole. Carter's paws are wide with short fingers, so I think he'll be perfect.

After we checked the cotton we went to go check on a cattle chute. We were leaving and told Carter to get in the Yukon, he was playing in the chute. He got his whole body out, but his head got stuck coming on his way out. The kid seriously has a big head. I laughed so hard, it was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Jason went and helped him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment