Well today I was babysitting Carden and Sadie and Carter told Carden "my mommy is flat, but my dad is strong." Thanks Carter I wish you would drop the whole "flat" thing, I get it, mommy needs to go on a diet. Which I have been going to the wellness center for the last 3 weeks and trying really hard to eat right...but sugar is my downfall! At least I am maintaining right?! Maintaining flat.
"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Buckaroo
Well today I was babysitting Carden and Sadie and Carter told Carden "my mommy is flat, but my dad is strong." Thanks Carter I wish you would drop the whole "flat" thing, I get it, mommy needs to go on a diet. Which I have been going to the wellness center for the last 3 weeks and trying really hard to eat right...but sugar is my downfall! At least I am maintaining right?! Maintaining flat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where have you been all my life?! I need to come visit you sometime. I think I read on here before that you got a new house...where's it at?! You're kids are so grown up now! So cute! Anyway, your blog is super cute...you're good about updating it!
P.S. Hannah has asked me twice in the past two weeks or so if I have a baby in my tummy...maybe she is trying to tell me something...unfortunately a diet is not gonna happen; I have a bigger sweet tooth than you!
Post a Comment