Carter's first trip to the dentist office didn't go anything like this. His Aunt Bonnie cleaned his teeth for him. He did very well! He climbed up into the "rocket seat" and layed down and let her clean his teeth. I think his favorite part was when Aunt Bonnie painted his teeth purple and he could look in the mirror at himself. She got all the "sugar bugs" off of his teeth and now his teeth are "squeaky." He told me that I needed to go have Bonnie fix my teeth because they weren't squeaky like his. The dentist even took a look at his "squeaky" teeth and said they were great!
3 comments:
Hey Jen Its Amber Richards(stalder) i was surfing blogs and came across your...and i dont like to be a blog stocker without the individual being told!!!!!!!! Anyways just wanted to tell you that your boys are so dang cute and i love the things they say, and that your wedding picture is stunning! Anyways hope it is ok to check things out every once in a while..mine is nitroman19@yahoo.com...my life is pretty boring but i still blog about it!
Aww how cute! I have to schedule Shaelana's first dentist appointment soon. Her pediatrician suggested I do it, like 3 months ago, but geez she's barely 13 months!!! I hope she does as well as Carter did! What a good boy!
good times good times..... waaAAAAAA!
HAHA good times.
Post a Comment