

So let it be known my Valentine did a great job. We celebrated last Saturday because that was the only day open in our hectic schedule. Jason had me wake up at 6 and drive down to the airport. He met me there with the plane out and ready to go. He even had the camera and tripod set up to take a quick picture. We took off at 7 and headed to Ryan Airfield just outside of Tucson. He let me take the controls and fly for a little while, which I found to stressful, I had to remind myself to breath. This was all legal because Jason is a very talented CFI. I gave back the controls to him and was happy to be his first officer. We landed and parked our plane in front of a restaurant that was just off of the runway. We saw this little old lady tieing down an airplane for her hubby, who was sitting in the cockpit, what a great first officer she was making. I quickly told Jason I would not be doing that on my date. We walked in and had breakfast, which they did have a good breakfast burro. We loaded up again and were off to a short detour to Nogales of all places to help one of Jason's students that was on his FAA check ride. On the way home Jason's mad flying skills put me to sleep or it was my lack of sleep the night before, but at any rate my head was tilted back and my mouth was drooped open for some serious sleeping. Jason said I was eating my microphone on my headset. We got back around 11:30, with just enough time for him to go up again with another student for a biannual flight review. Busy guy, I might need to let the air out of his tires to keep him home. I love him and thats the honest ooey-gooey.
4 comments:
What a unique and awesome Valentine date! You are one lucky girl to have a hubby with such talent! How fun!
That is soooooo cute! I especially love the little old lady tying down the plane. I could teach you some mad 'chocking' skills! Or a little 'marshalling'??? Really! Thanks for sharing. You are one lucky girl!
Hey, Braden would love to go to lunch with Carter! He was sick last week but is doing much better now. He is going to mesa tomorrow with my mom but will be back that night. So just let me know when ur going u can either text me or danny or write me back on here my number is 965 2932 and dannys number is 965 3254. Hope you guys are doing good!
Ya that sounds good! we will have him all ready to at 11, he is very excited. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!
Post a Comment