"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Monday, February 9, 2009
Don't leave me!
Saturday morning Jason had an early flight. He left about 7 in the morning. Just as he closed the door Carter popped out of bed and went running down the hall looking for Dad. He came into my room very distraught that Dad had left to Hawaii without him. I told him we weren't going to Hawaii today, that we had to save up our pennies first. Well Carter ran to his room and opened his special drawer and came running back into my room. He was holding up a plastic baggie with pocket change he had gleaned from Grandpa Grippet's house. "I got monies mom! Lets go today to to Hawaii." He was upset with me that we had to plan and get ready for a big trip like that, but it was nice of him to want to share his "monies" with us to use for Hawaii. He really wants to go to the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is sooooo CUTE! I'm sure it's just the beach and not me that he wants to see so bad. But it still makes me feel good. And I'm sitting here wishing I was there with you guys!
Poor little Carter. I totally would've been upset too if I thought my dad was leaving to Hawaii without me! HA! What a cute story!
Post a Comment