"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Boys will be Boys!
In the words of my funny little cowboy Keaton, "Yeet Haw!" Last Sunday during sharing time Carter was his normal ever eager self. Jason and I teach the CTR class right above him so we get to watch him enjoy sharing time. One of the counselors in the primary asked the kids "What happens when you turn eight?" Carter shot up his hand and he knew the answer to this question and he said, "You get a pocket knife!" Me and Jason turned and looked at each other and started bustin' up! He has been asking for a pocket knife forever! We keep on telling him he'll have to wait until he is eight and starts scouts. He always is asking how many more years until he is eight. This year he wants an ipod for his birthday. I told him no. That even if he was big like his aunt Katie I probably wouldn't let him have one. Which is always met with whining and stopping of the feet. I am such a mean mother! But he is growing up so fast he asked Jason last night to take the training wheels off of his bike that he got for Christmas. He is not scared of much, I think I was almost nine before my Dad forced me to take my training wheels off. What a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey but that is okay, he has a snail living in a clam shell. Watch out it will snap you when it tries to eat the apple. But it isn't hungry yet, maybe it will eat breakfast. Tell Meme hello for me.
love
Gramma Grippits
Baha! Is it stopping? or stomping? haha. Jen!!!! I need Jen time! and, Im bored. Unless brent david and daniel go outside and we play frisbee. But still! I miss.... you :D
P.s. Mom almost made me spit out my dinner when she started talking about the snail clam thing lol
Post a Comment