"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Friday, February 19, 2010
I am clamming up!
Carter brought home a small clam three days ago from playing outside with one of his friends. His friend told him that they eat apples and that there is a snail inside. So Carter found an apple and put the clam on top of the apple "to eat." He couldn't figure out why it wasn't eating. He carried that clam around for two days telling EVERYONE that there was a snail inside. So later that night I had a dream that the Carter opened up the clam and Gary from SpongeBob came out of it. Well, yesterday he took it to preschool to ask his teacher what clams eat. She told him little tiny seeds in the water. I picked up Carter from preschool and he had found a little piece of green leaf to feed the snail. On the way to the store he said, "Mom what stinks?" I told him that I didn't know but maybe he should smell his hands. "Yup mom my hands stink." I told him it was from holding that clam for the last three days. He wanted to bring the clam into Bashas with him but I told him to leave it in the car. Eventually, it got bumped or something and it is lost somewhere in my car... I can't wait for the smell to be radiating from my car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love reading the carter stories!!, he is one hilarious kid for sure!!!
I think you should put a post on Keatons cute prayer :D
Post a Comment