Friday, February 12, 2010

Not much is going on at the Bryce household lately. This morning Carter would pick something up and Keaton would immediately start screaming because he wanted that exact toy. I believe that the boys are being tired of being cooped up from all the yucky weather. The weather warmed up a little bit today and I sent Carter out to play and get some of the wiggles out. Jason has been really good about letting the boys go to the farm with him after work to help with those wiggles. Leaving me to the house all alone! I love the quite time! I have to bribe Carter to go, but Keaton will throw a fit if he doesn't get to go. Lately, Carter has been trying to be the "boss" and boss me around and give me choices to choose between, which is very irritating most days. Keaton has new words every day that I didn't even know he knew. That's about it.

2 comments:

The Richards said...

hey it was good to see you the other day sorry no talking, i had just found out we had RSV i didn't think everyone needed it! You look awesome though! Any secrets to give.

Katie Thompson said...

WAIT WAIT YOUR FORGOT! about the part of how cool your sister is and, ( that wasn't it but,) hmmm... yeah thats about it. :D