Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little things.

For FHE we had Keaton say the opening prayer. I would say a phrase and he would try to copy it only for it to sound like, "Deet deet, happy.....deet.....deet house....amen." So cute! He really tries. Carter was watching The Wizard of OZ at Grandma Winnie's and he turned and looked at me and said, "Mom, they are little because they didn't eat their dinner all gone!" I told him that he was correct and that's why he needed to eat his dinner all gone. I love it when things work out in my favor. I had made mac n cheese for dinner last night for the boys while I cut Derrek's hair. Unannounced to me, the boys didn't touch their dinner and went straight for desert. They got all kinds of popsicles and ice cream sandwiches while I wasn't looking. Little stinkers!

No comments: