Dryden John was born at 7:30 a.m. Weighing a whopping 8 pounds and 3 ounces, 19 inches long. He came out screaming and first on the list of things to do was pee all over the nurses! He was pink, loud, and very much unhappy with the whole situation. But mom on the other hand was really happy to finally be able to breath, must say it was a weird sensation to be able to take in a full breath.
Dryden is a complete joy, right now his temperament is pretty mild. Although, I am not sure what to do with a newborn. I am still waiting on recovery to be over so I can move and be independent. Jason has been amazing through this week taking care of me and the boys. He does a better job of it than me, but he says he is done and wants to get back to normal life, whatever that might be. He got a little cooped up and was chomping at the bit to get back to the farm. A little bit everyday gets better, my waddle has turned into a shuffle. I can see now the benefits of swimming throughout the pregnancy, I did much better this time getting out of bed quickly and walking the halls. Now on to the nighttime feedings and the pesky hiccups.
4 comments:
Awe...sweet. He looks like he has a touch of red to his hair!! Maybe he'll be a toe-head like Tessa is. She started dark with a tinge of red like that. He has his own look, just like the other two! Although I can definitely see a touch of Carter in him...YAY FOR NO MORE PREGO BODY!
congrats! he's such a cute little guy! wishing you a speedy recovery!
He is adorable! Congrats!
CONGRATS to the photographer. Good job Jason!
Post a Comment