Thursday, August 28, 2008

ThE BluRry-Eyed BloG continued...


Have you ever tried to put a stubborn three year old to bed? Very urgent matters seem to always arise. Examples may include but not limited to "Mom, I need a drink of water," "Mom, I need to pee, I am already starting!,""Mom, tuck me in my feet got out,""Mom, you forgot to say goodnight sweetheart," and maybe even "Mom, I'm hungry my tummy is growing bigger." I think I have heard them all from Carter and maybe even some new ones! This happens mostly when Jason, of course is on his night shift. Lately, after all the excuses ran out, Carter sneaks out of his bed and hides in weird places and falls asleep. Most of the time I don't hear him, he is pretty darn sneaky. So I'll be walking around, locking up the house at night and I'll find him in some unusual spot like the laundry room floor or under the coffee table sawing logs. But heck, at least he is asleep and he is still little enough I can carry him back to bed.

No comments: