Well, being in my interior decorating courses I am learning a lot of new things, including that my tastes are very expensive! Champagne tastes on a beer budget...no, I take that back...a tap water budget. I am trying to go for this new design called hotel chic, but alas the denero isn't supporting my creativity....Jason will probably roll his eyes once I put up a chandelier in our room! This was my project today that took all afternoon. Starting with washing all the new bedding and then having to iron it all. Putting the down comforter into the duvet cover was a wrestling match but I finally won! This is the only thing in our new room but one good trip to Hobby Lobby and a pick-up truck that will soon be fixed! One day I might even get to enjoy this bed and get a full nights sleep!
"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Luxury!
Well, being in my interior decorating courses I am learning a lot of new things, including that my tastes are very expensive! Champagne tastes on a beer budget...no, I take that back...a tap water budget. I am trying to go for this new design called hotel chic, but alas the denero isn't supporting my creativity....Jason will probably roll his eyes once I put up a chandelier in our room! This was my project today that took all afternoon. Starting with washing all the new bedding and then having to iron it all. Putting the down comforter into the duvet cover was a wrestling match but I finally won! This is the only thing in our new room but one good trip to Hobby Lobby and a pick-up truck that will soon be fixed! One day I might even get to enjoy this bed and get a full nights sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment