Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Keaton!

Keaton Rex Bryce was born October 30, 2007!  He was a scheduled c-section that we didn't tell anyone about. The only people that new were Jason and I. Plus Bonnie but she had to watch Carter. We just called everyone up a few hours after his delivery so that we could get a few moments alone together just us three. He was a 7.5 pounder and he was born in the afternoon. When they peaked him up over the paper curtain for me to see I was so excited because he had blond hair and he was Jason's mini-me! His little brow was wrinkled up like "hey what the heck is going on!" He has captured my heart and is my little sunshine. If I could have every baby like him I think I would have half a dozen! But there are no guarantees, I'll have to wait to see if what he is like when he is three! If he is anything like Carter I think I would call it quits! He is so pleasant mannered and sensative.  He is the apple of his daddy's eye and it is fun to watch them interact. 

No comments: