"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
ThE BluRry-Eyed BloG
So Jason works night shifts every 8 days. I am not so good at the night shifts, I don't sleep until 4 in the morning when the sun starts coming up. I have weapons stashed around my whole house and some of the doors boobie trapped. I also double check all the locks every night. So this is not a new thing, in college I slept with a baseball bat and mace, just ask my old roomates! Well, now that I have kids, they like to sleep in their own beds. I can't say that I blame them, its just that its a little harder to have a slumber party with grandma and grandpa. Carter also knows when daddy is on night shifts he can be extra naughty and try every trick in the book to get out of bed. So on nights like this...the night shift...I have decided to post my "blurry-eyed blog" to pass the time until 4 in the morning. Maybe I should try doing my homework, naw too ambitious! Its interior decorating classes, I think any designs after 10p.m. might be a little on the weird side like "mad hatter-esk" it could very possibly start a new trend in the design industry buts lets not risk it. Maybe I should try counting sheep, but I only got a milk goat and a couple of donkeys out back to count, I could try throwing in some chickens in the mess. That may be a little too close to a petting zoo for comfort. I don't really enjoy dimeatap and if mommy woke up with a hangover she would be useless. Only two more nights to go until Jason has some days off, maybe one day I'll get use to it. Jason has had night shifts for over a year, but very possibly I will resort to counting donkeys and sleeping with a baseball bat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA- That's all I got. It's just funny for some reason. You should start writing a novel or something if you're going to be up all night anyways....
Post a Comment