Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Broken!

I was making breakfast, Keaton and Carter like to "help" me cook. Well there is this particular kitchen stool that they always fight over. Carter was trying to squeaze Keaton off the top step. They were both screaming at each other when Keaton decided to end the fight. Keaton bit Carter on his arm! Carter got down. He came crying to me and I quickly got Keaton off of the stool and put it away. Now they were both crying. Carter said his arm was broken. I think he cried for half an hour. Mom wasn't showing enough sympathy I guess so he was crying, "I want my Grama Grippets!" He said his arm was so broken that he needed a cast like Big Grandma. So I got his blankie and made it into a sling, and he left the house to go play in his new sling. He has had a sling on his arm off and on for the last couple of days and he even said his leg was broken but I don't know how to put that in a sling too.

2 comments:

The Richards said...

That is so stinkin cute! It;s good to know my kids arent the only ones who fight over small stuff! The other day we were driving and the girls were fighting over a marker, finally i took it and rolled down the window and out it flew! they thought their lives were over! I just laughed and said i promise there will be other markers. kids they are so funny!

Cambria said...

Maybe if you put his leg in a sling he would stay put for a while. Right. So bummed about the headaches. They stink huh! I was so sick of them, I also found out that I grind my teeth and that could be a contributer. I hear ya on the white sugar, it is SO hard to stay away. I just want a cookie. Congrats on the vita mix, they are the BEST and it will last you 20+ years so don't feel bad. So far I have just been doing spinach and bananas cause that is what I have, but I will have to branch out a bit!