Carter told me the other night to bring him a book. He said, "Mom go get me a book. But I want a good one, because the bad ones will make me dark inside. Then I will be naughty." Since all we have for him is children books I think he'll be fine.
Last night for family home evening he was in charge of the lesson. So Jason asked him what he learned in sunbeams. He replied, "It was about a baby, Mary, and Joseph Sniff." Maybe I need to ask his teachers what he is really learning about, because I think he is a little confused.
In sharing time the sister giving the lesson asked him when his is bigger and a daddy what did he want to be like and Carter very confidently held up his finger and told her, "A finger doctor!" Won't his Uncle Rex be proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment