Cute pictures! When did your boys get so big?! Shoot, I haven't even seen Keaton. I will definately come see you the next time we come down...the problem is, I don't think I've been down there since before Parker was born-yikes! I really miss it there...and El Charro. We will for sure come sometime for the temple open house. I love reading your blog; I can totally picture you saying all of your hilarious stories. And you come see me sometime-we have a guest room if you ever need a place to stay down here!
3 comments:
love them :)
very cute! You look alot like jill in them! I thought it was jill! your boys are sooooo adorable!
Cute pictures! When did your boys get so big?! Shoot, I haven't even seen Keaton. I will definately come see you the next time we come down...the problem is, I don't think I've been down there since before Parker was born-yikes! I really miss it there...and El Charro. We will for sure come sometime for the temple open house. I love reading your blog; I can totally picture you saying all of your hilarious stories. And you come see me sometime-we have a guest room if you ever need a place to stay down here!
Post a Comment