Carter turned 5 March 1st. He started the morning by getting up early and requesting that Mickey Mouse attend his birthday party and he needed party hats. I didn't find any party hats later that day but did come home from the store vowing never to take two little boys with me ever gain. We ended up inviting both families for a dutch oven dinner and cheesecake for Carter's birthday. There was a piece and a half left over after the party of cheesecake that I put away in the fridge hoping to eat it for breakfast the next morning, but Jason got to it first and ate it before he left for work! Stinker! Carter had a great time opening presents and playing with cousins. How quickly time flies! It doesn't seem that long ago that Carter was just a baby. Now he is 5! Everyday he amazes me with the stuff he comes up with and the inventions he thinks up and tries to create. He will always be keeping me on my toes.
"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Carter!
Carter turned 5 March 1st. He started the morning by getting up early and requesting that Mickey Mouse attend his birthday party and he needed party hats. I didn't find any party hats later that day but did come home from the store vowing never to take two little boys with me ever gain. We ended up inviting both families for a dutch oven dinner and cheesecake for Carter's birthday. There was a piece and a half left over after the party of cheesecake that I put away in the fridge hoping to eat it for breakfast the next morning, but Jason got to it first and ate it before he left for work! Stinker! Carter had a great time opening presents and playing with cousins. How quickly time flies! It doesn't seem that long ago that Carter was just a baby. Now he is 5! Everyday he amazes me with the stuff he comes up with and the inventions he thinks up and tries to create. He will always be keeping me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AAWWEEE . . . *sniff* I can't believe he's 5 and that I had to miss his birthday! Happy Birthday Carter Boy!!
Post a Comment