Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day Three, Saturday, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach

So Saturday we went to Hollywood and visited the Madame Trousseau's Wax Museum. It was pretty neat. Kinda trippy because they looked so real! So there would be other tourist in the museum as well and it would freak me out when someone moved because I often got the wax figures and people mixed up. I lost Jason a couple of times in there. Twice while we were there two separate guys grabbed different girl celebrities boobs for pictures. I guess it was a guy thing. This is me with Brad and Angelina, begging them to adopt me to one of their many children.
Californians are just plain wierd. This girl in a pirate costume stopped me and asked to take a picture with me. So I was like "okay." I'll be nice, and then she says she needs tips for pictures! They just pull people in for pictures and try to scam some money off of them. They buy random costumes from costume shops and the costumes aren't even good and try to take people's money. If I am going to pay for a picture I want a picture with the real thing! Lame! We also walked down to Ripley's Believe it Or Not Museum. Lots of weird stuff there! Fit right in with the rest of Hollywood.
We took the long way to Santa Monica and happened upon Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Which this country bumpkin would love to fit in there but unfortunately didn't. I felt really underdressed just to drive down the street. Plus, I didn't have botox and fake boobs.
Santa Monica Beach was fun. Jason went swimming in the ocean while I watched because I was cold. We saw while we were there someone who fainted and had to be rescued by the babewatch (very entertaining!), a chica loose her bikini top in a wave, and an old french lady changing her clothes from her swimsuit (modesty wasn't an issue with her). A little word of advice is to try not to use the beach's public restrooms...very scary experience, made me sick to walk in there. 
On the way back to the sidewalk to rinse off, Jason stepped on a bee. He thought no biggy because it usually just itches and nothing else happens. Well the next day his foot swelled up so huge!

1 comment:

Katie Thompson said...

I was wondering what happened to his foot. But i kept forgetting to ask. I made crepe stuff! if you want to come make some crepes:D