This is Jason right after he rode the biggest wildest coaster at Knott's Berry Farm. He said his body is too old now to ride those kinds of rides. He thought he was going to die from being thrown from it. But he said it was a rush.
This is me after the log ride there. So Jason being the stinker that he is always puts me in front of him on these rides so I take the brunt of the splashing water. I was soaked, but it was warm that day so I think it actually worked for me, but not for my makeup. Everywhere I walked my shoes would squish-squish! Overall my impression of Knott's Berry Farm is that it had been taken over and ghetto-fide. Which is sad because as a kid I like it. Would not recommend it unless it was cleaned up and redone. Disneyland was more enjoyable.
This is the next morning about 5:30, my sleepy-eyed husband doesn't even remember me taking this photo. But we were very excited to get home, back to our kids.
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog. Yeah!!! I will add you to my friend list.
Post a Comment