

So I have been super-dee-duper excited about going to Disneyland with just Jason. The only other times I have been with my family when we were younger and the little kids slowed me down because they thought the restrooms and trash cans in the park where more interesting than the rides. So now it was just my best friend and me! We picked a great time to go when in school was in session on a weekday. The park was filled with parents with babies to young too go to school and too young to ride the rides, so that meant short lines or no lines at all. The only disappointments of the day were we didn't think we had enough money to California Adventure Land after we got sticker shock from admissions and we should have gone there and my ultimate favorite ride the "Haunted Mansion" was closed. We hit all the big main attractions and skipped the kiddie rides. We saw a show there called "Billy Hill and the Hillbillies" which was so funny and we recommend and an added plus you can order lunch and watch the show at the same time. The other added benefit was that the lunch was expensive but not as expensive as I thought it would be. I got to get a picture with Minnie, which I decided was great luck! We took pictures of the castle for Carter and bought some souvenirs for the boys and headed back to the hotel. We were pretty beat so we decided to just stay at the hotel and swim to cool off and go to bed. Good idea to go to Disneyland without the kids at least once!
3 comments:
luckieeeeesss.
haha! I'm glad you got a picture with minnie ;) And you're vacation with just you and your hubby sounds like so much fun!
yay, i'm so glad you guys had a vacation. looks like a lot of fun! i'm jealous.
Post a Comment