Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Thoughts for Today.

All in all it was a good trip to get away with my husband. Amazingly we enjoyed spending time with each other and didn't get tired of each other! It is nice to know we are still best friends. My advice would be to go to San Diego and drive to Disneyland for the day. We are defiantly taking the boys with us the next time, because I have alot more fun watching their fun. A few people have asked me if this was a baby making trip. Which to me is kind of funny because I don't need to go to L.A. to do that! So NO it wasn't. I have had a few women say "Hello." and in the same breath it seems like they ask, "So when are you going to have your next?" Or "You know Keaton is in Nursery now, isn't it time to start thinking about it?" Its weird the pressure the women in the church put on each other about having babies and how we have the guts to ask a question like that! I don't particularly enjoy being pregnant, being sick, not sleeping, can't breath, bed rest, uncomfortable, congested, and not to mention recovery form a c-section. There are a few things that are fun about it but it takes me alot to decide that kind of decision, plus I get impatient and want to see the baby right away, kinda like Christmas with alot of work and no sleep. I am a planner, I like space and order, and I am still paying off Keaton. So if you know anyone who wants to give me their little baby girl let me know. I would be more than happy to be a momma again and skip the whole preggers thing! There was these cute little hispanic girls with the pig tales and bangle bracelets in one of our lines for a ride, can I put in an order for one of those? 

1 comment:

BiggsFamily said...

ha ha I totally agree with this. I would also like to just put in my order for a cute little blonde girl with blue eyes!!