I don't know why boys can't just let their mother sleep. Even sitting still and watching a few cartoons, is that too much to ask?! Keaton saw the camera this morning and wanted his picture taken. "Cheese!" He would say and bust out with this grin. Of course Carter wanted his picture taken too. I taught Carter from laying on the couch in my lazy stupor how to pour his own cereal. He did pretty good, now all I need to do is teach him how to pick up after himself. Stop pestering me is next on the lesson list. Just let a grouchy mom enjoy her morning...geeze!
"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Hams!
I don't know why boys can't just let their mother sleep. Even sitting still and watching a few cartoons, is that too much to ask?! Keaton saw the camera this morning and wanted his picture taken. "Cheese!" He would say and bust out with this grin. Of course Carter wanted his picture taken too. I taught Carter from laying on the couch in my lazy stupor how to pour his own cereal. He did pretty good, now all I need to do is teach him how to pick up after himself. Stop pestering me is next on the lesson list. Just let a grouchy mom enjoy her morning...geeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment