Carter came in after preschool, "Mom, I need a knife."
To which I ever so quickly replied, "No you don't."
He continued to follow me down the hall, "Mom, do you have any springs?"
"No Carter I'm fresh out of springs."
"Why don't you have any springs?" whining and giving me a look like I was an idot,"Just go to the store and buy some."
"No Carter, I am not going to the store and buy some springs. Why do you need these things?" I asked.
"I want to cut a hole in the bottom of my shoes and put spring in them so I can have bouncy shoes." Carter said.
"Carter that is not a good idea." Really kind of clever that he is trying invent things but the production would be disastrous and probably land us in the ER with stitches. I was relating this story to my friend Jodi last night at basketball and she told me I needed to get the boy some legos. Which is a good idea but I hate toys with alot of little pieces.
2 comments:
Oh that Carter! I'm sitting here laughing to myself, practically to the point of tears (though I've never been a 'cry' laugher).
I ADORE HIM. Dang it! I really need to move there PRONTO. If only I could. :(
Give him kisses all over his face from his auntie!
Well you could send them to me. They seem pretty entertained/
Post a Comment