Where did my metabolism go? I was thinking about my first year in college and I could eat anything and still weigh 103 pounds. It is just not so anymore. I can work out and diet for weeks and only drop like a pound. But if I even look at a cupcake I gain 5 pounds!! So I have decided to do the only smart thing and be anorexic...just kidding I would only last about an hour until I got hungry again. My self control is non-existent. So I am hoping when I finally open my dream bakery with my awesome Auntie Tauna, that I will be sick of baked goods and carbs that it will cure me of my addiction. Then maybe my arms won't look like sausage links and my tummy won't look like that blob thing from Star Wars. I think I might even request a tummy tuck.
On to other news, Carter has been sneaking out steak knifes and hiding them outside. He is obsessed with getting a knife. I'm thinking this might be heading for trouble, the only way I found out about it is he was bragging about it yesterday. Carter thinks he is starting kindergarten tomorrow and his teeth are going to fall out any minute. Keaton is still is very cute self and will only go to sleep with his sport's water bottle snuggled in with him. Some kids have teddy bears but Keaton has a water bottle. He had a nightmare last night and he was yelling, "Mommy, Mommy!" over and over but was still asleep. I jumped out of bed to go help him but, I couldn't figure out what he wanted. So Jason took over and got him settled down in minutes. I tell you he is a daddy's boy. Jason has so many things planned everyday to get done I rarely see him. Except some nights he reads me Pat McManus stories before we go to sleep, if we would read the scriptures like we do Pat books we would be doing really good.
3 comments:
Maybe we will have yoga sessions (or even P90X) before we begin our baking everyday! We need to keep ourselves in check. We definitely want to look cute - not chubby!
You know you can't trust a skinny cook... think of it as advertising not a weight problem.
yummy a bakery would be fun--I was thinking of purchasing that building across the temple and calling it "holy donuts" : ) I saw you a few weeks ago walking down the hall in my moms ward in Pima and you look great, but if you did want to rev up your metabolism start lifting weights, (muscles burn 90% more calories than fat), don’t cut your calories to much that will slow your metabolism, snack on almonds they increase your metabolism by 10%, drink lots of water just 16 oz could increase your metabolism by 30%, and if you add lemon juice in with your water that alkalizes your blood, your body could be holding on a few extra pounds to protect your arteries and internal organs if you have a high stress lifestyle so lemon water will alkalize your acidic blood and your body won’t need the extra fat to protect it’s self. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment