Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So I did it, I braved Black Friday. Only I didn't get at 4 in the morning to do it. I got out the door around 9. I figured nothing in Walmart was worth getting up at 4 a.m. and have crazy people push me around and steal stuff out of my cart. I thought it was going to be "The Nightmare Before Christmas" but it wasn't that bad. I mean there was alot of people there but I think the big rush was already over and I just went in and got my stuff and was second in line to check out. Plus there wasn't any real "deals" that I thought were all that great. I expected the prices to be really low considering the economy and what day it was, but they seemed pretty normal. Now that my bank account if officially on empty I can stay at home and wait for the next pay check to roll around to pay for important stuff like groceries, house payments, gas, and etc.