Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lullaby.

Well, Keaton has been insisting lately that I sing to him when I rock him to sleep. I usually only do this for naps and just put him in his crib at night. Well he still cries for a few minutes when I put him to bed for the night. So a couple of nights ago I put him in his crib and the screaming began. I was beginning to walk back down the hall to go get him, but I hear Carter singing! He was singing his ABC's and what do ya know, Keaton stopped crying and laid down and when to sleep! I was amazed, I got a good laugh out of that one. The same thing has happened a couple of times. Weird. Anyway, last night Jason went down to the boy's room to put Carter in his pajamas, and I followed and put Keaton in his crib. Well I had to leave to go get some meds for Carter and when I was in the kitchen I heard Keaton screaming and "The StarBang led Banner" being sung at the top of Jason's lungs. I walked in and I told him that was a great lullaby and he said it was the first thing that popped into his head. Keaton didn't stop crying for that one, maybe he should have tried Carter's version of the ABC's.

No comments: