"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Monday, November 24, 2008
Hip! Hip! Great!
Carter says, "Hip, Hip, Great!" instead of hip, hip, hooray. So this is how we say it at our house. For Jason he gets one loud "Hip, hip, great!" from all of us because he finished school this week!! He has a bachelors in Aviation Technology Science, or it will soon be mailed to him. But what we are really happy about is that we actually get to see him in the evenings and he is sooooo much more happy being done! I am so proud of him, and he even did it with honors, smartie-pants runs on his side of the family. We are excited to have him be done finally with his schooling, we wanted to run away for some Rn'R but alas, we have no moola. So we will probably run away to the farm or something, maybe even watch a movie. Jason even got promoted to a new job at the mine. He now works in the engineering department and he is a sr. surveyer! Which means no more night shifts!!!!! Hip, Hip, Great!!! He'll work normal hours of 6-2 right now and then we'll see what day shifts they want to keep him at. He has done so well in work and school, I am so proud of him, so the next time you see him pat him on the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A big huge CONGRATULATIONS! That's very exciting. And he'll but so much more happy. I'm glad there's no more nights. Life is good - even though there's no moola for flights to Hawaii :(. I'm happy for you guys.
And the whole "yes sir" thing is awesome. Let's hope he keeps it up little smarty pants!
Post a Comment