"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
FHE
So for family home evening last night we decided just to play. We wrestled for awhile and then got into a game of hide-n-seak. The funny moment came when Jason hid and me and the boys went to find him. Carter was looking all over the house. I put Keaton down and he kept on crawling down the hall and then I would have to pick him up and bring him back. Finally, I just let him go and I went to help find Jason. Well I didn't hear from Keaton and so I went looking for him too. Well he was in the hall bathroom standing by the bathtub. He had found daddy! He kept trying to crawl there I kept bringing him back. He knew exactly were he was going, he was going to get Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment