-I organized my pantry shelves, planted grandma a small garden, worked out, bought twelve boxes of cereal, crackled two shelves, and took inventory of my beauty supplies, but I never did get to the dishes or the rest of the house. I think the last batch of laundry has sat on the coffee table for about a week and I am averaging doing the dishes every other day...not enough hours in the day I suppose, maybe that's by design...to say sometime you need to close your eyes for a few minutes.
-Advertisements are definantly geared towards kids, first five minutes of watching cartoons Carter comes in and yells at me, "I want hungry nipples!" Without even taking a breath, "They eat all the marbles and then you win, and you are so happy!" I think he was meaning the Hungry Hippos game.
-Don't give a bat to a toddler while their mom is trying to get their pajamas on.
-It took me 5 weeks to loose 3 pounds, lots of cadio, no white flour, no sugar, and no packaged food. Before kids I could sneeze and lose a pound, break up with a boyfriend and lose 10. Of all the frustration!!
-I haven't done my homework for like 3 months now, I could be done with the whole program by now if I would just get with it. Ugh. Can't I just read and not have to do any dumb papers.
- I miss my camera. I am a little attached.
2 comments:
Oh how I love your random post! You're so funny. Miss you tons!
You are so cute jen, i love your posts!!Oh and Danny just showed me all of the bows you made for my girls and i just wanted to say thank you so much they are adorable i love them. I have no talent in making bows so thank you so much for them. Im gunna be needed them alot now that marlee has no hair lol she has to wair lots of pink now hahah. If you make any more i would love to buy some from you. Hope you have a good weekend. oh and i was thinkin maybe next week either monday or tues we could have carter over for a play day witch ever day is best for you. mandee
Post a Comment