"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Much Better
I'm much better today. I took all my anxiety and nervous tension out in an hour of cardio at the gym. I feel much better! I dropped the boys off at Big Gramma's house and just went to the gym. I decided yesterday was just one of those bad days we all get every once in a while that I got a couple of days in a row. Carter is very smart and his brain goes a million miles a minute and I need to learn how to keep up. He constantly needs something to do, so if my house is trashed at least I am trying to keep the boys occupied. Just a side note, to tell you all how crazy I was yesterday, I put all my living room furniture on trades and sales even down to the T.V. and rug! Immediatley after a sent the email, I felt really remorsefull! Oh what have I done kinda moment. I had a few calls. A hispanic guy wanted my T.V. but he called later and said nevermind. Thank goodness! I need that T.V. for spongebob purposes! Thats the only way I get 5 minutes to take a shower. I do stupid things like this periodically when I get overly anxious. Like buy a puppy or two, sign up for college on line, and even buy a new car. The problem is I don't see it until after I have already made the mess. I am trying to teach Jason how to reign me in before I make huge mistakes like selling all my furniture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"What you look for is what you find!" Thats funny you tried selling your furniture, but WE LOVE YOUR FURNITURE! SO calm your self you have another carter coming!(keaton)! hopefully i will be home soon so you dont have to be worried about grandma with your kids.... no offence g-ma! ttyl! STILL LUV U GUYS! GET ON ICHAT SOMETIME!
Post a Comment